[Zope] How i could concatenate the dtml-var and the text to another dtml-var

Sat, 06 May 2000 15:43:25 +0530

Hi Everybody,

Some could tell me how i could concatenate the dtml-var and the text to
another dtml-var

for e.g

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('name2','courses')">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('name3',join(%, name2, %))">

actually i want name3 dtml-var to contain "%value passed by dtml-var
name2%";
in above case "%courses%"

if i give

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('name2','courses')">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('name3', name2)">

it pass the value of name2 to name3, but if i give the the above frist
query
it gives me an error.

*if some one could tell me how to assign dtml-var with some string to
other dtml-var

                                                   &&

*how one could assign dtml-var with another dtml-var and a text to 3rd
dtml-var

Regards

Manish Bhatia

QuantumLink Communications, Bombay, India