[Zope] Re-evalute DTML

Danae and Andy Danae and Andy" <andym@activestate.com
Sun, 7 May 2000 12:05:09 -0700

Darn I thought as much. Oh well glad I caught it now and not a week later.

I'm trying to create a set of web pages, by using the index_html method I
was able to then show set properties in different ways, except for this one
problem. So I tried inheriting from a DTML Method and Document but it seems
I cant use the index_html method anymore to insert headers and footers
etc... it just renders the Method / Document data.

There are lots of non-technical users who are going to be adding code and
the page is complex, so I would like to not have a whole bunch of <dtml-var>
tags they can't touch. People must have come across this before though.

Once again thanks for the help and I hope this makes sense.