[Zope] Transparent Folder causes management screen weirdness

Mike Orr mso@sense-sea-MegaSub-1-220.oz.net
Sun, 7 May 2000 22:03:54 -0700

The Transparent Folder Product (0.1) is doing funny things to the
left frame of my management screen.  When this product is installed,
the folders get sorted sometimes in descending order and sometimes in
an apparent random order.  Meanwhile, the right frame (if it's set
to the root folder) continues to show the entries alphabetically.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the Product a couple times and verified
that the strange ordering occurs only when it's installed.

Any ideas why this is happening?  I would really like to use Transparent
Folders, but not at the expense of my familiar list order or having
it do who knows what to my system.

--
-Mike Orr, mso@mso.oz.net  -or-  mso@oz.net  (permanent: mso@jimpick.com)
   http://mso.oz.net/     English * Esperanto * Russkiy * Deutsch * Espan~ol