[Zope] Interbase DB

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 08 May 2000 10:52:21 +0200

I'm not totally sure, but you can read it on their website
www.interbase.com to be fully sure. Now, what I could conclude when reading
them is the following: Interbase 5.0 is Not for free and will stay NOT for
free. Interbase 6.0 (release approx. in June) will be FREE for all
platforms. Their is some deal for customers who have paid for 5.0 and go to
6.0, depending on the licenses you have.

Tom.