[Zope] newbie question about input box for sql method

Charlie Derr charlie@intelligenesis.net
Mon, 8 May 2000 18:01:00 -0400

Hi all,
	I've followed the Z SQL Method instructions and built a simple interface to
a database.  I have an input form with four text-input boxes.  The values
entered into the four input boxes get INSERTed as a database record when the
submit button is clicked.  I want to change one of those text-input boxes
into a selection box -- limiting the user to a dozen or so predefined values
(which would be selectable from a menu that appears on the box when you
click on it).  From the way the Z SQL Method is used in zope, it almost
looks like i might have to go into it (SQL.py) and set things up the way I
want.  Is this right?  Is there a better solution?

	Thanx much in advance,
		~c