[Zope] Python Books - your opinions please.

Eric L. Walstad ewalstad@energywright.com
Mon, 8 May 2000 15:59:20 -0700

// What are or did you use or recommend that I use to
// successfully get a staert learning Python Programming.

I am a programmer that's new to Python and Zope.  I bought "The Quick Python
Book," read it cover to cover and was very happy with it.  There is even a
section on Zope.  Although I think the Zope section might be a bit dated, it
opened my eyes to some of the "Zope Zen" that you read about here on the
mailing list.  You may want to peruse this one before you buy to make sure
that you are comfortable with the skill level.