[Zope] Python Books - your opinions please.

Eric W. Sink eric@sourcegear.com
Mon, 8 May 2000 18:15:21 -0500

I agree with the opinion expressed below, but I would also
recommend the New Riders book "Python Essential Reference".
Lutz and Asher is a nice introduction to Python, but since
Python is so easy to learn, the need for a good reference
comes very quickly.  I find "Python Essential Reference"
to be quite handy.