[Zope] Preview Release: ZUBB (Zope Ultimate Bulletin Board)

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 9 May 2000 06:36:48 -0400

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/

This is my pre-release test of ZUBB (Zope Ultimate Bulletin Board)
which is based heavily on ZDiscussions. Before I announce it on
Zope.org (or before Ken posts it to ZopeNewbies.. Not yet Ken.
<grin>) I would like a few more people to try downloading and
installing it.

Test Board: http://www.bwanazulia.com/kenya/discussions/test/  Feel
free to bang away at that.

Basically I took ZDiscussions, ripped out ZConfera (or the product
anyway), added a bunch of features to it and put it back up under the
ZUBB name. I will rename the full product and all of pieces soon, but
for now since a few people have wanted to get their hands on it I am
putting it up in its "green" form.

Please send feedback to this list.

Thanks,