[Zope] HELP on PIL!

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 09 May 2000 06:41:28 -0500

>I do not have a complete answer, but as far as I recall you'll have to
>make PIL into a package and import the most relevant modules in the
>__init__.py This question has come up before, you could try and search
>the mail archives.
>
>hth
>
>Rik

Thanks Rik. I found the mail form Nick. That fixed it in Linux.
Unfortunately not in Windoze. But what the heck, I run Linux on my
production system, so that is what counts. :)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development