[Zope] Reloading Zope was (Re: [Zope] Comments? To create products with Python or with ZClasses )

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 15:45:52 GMT

Does anyone know what is the major stumbling block to allowing a reload of
a product via some type of method included in it?

All my best,

Jason Spisak
CIO
HireTechs.com