[Zope] Zclass question

Joshua Brauer Joshua.Brauer@colostate.edu
Wed, 10 May 2000 15:15:53 -0600

Probably a stupid question but I'm banging my head against a wall this afternoon....

I'm setting up a directory product... Consists of two Zclasses Directory and People. Both inherit ZObject Manager ... People is inside Directory and there will be many instances of People in each instance of Directory...

However, when create an instance of Directory there is no Pople in the Available Objects list to add....

I know it works because I've done it before, but I can't recall if there are any gotchas that I've forgotten?

Thanks,
Josh
Joshua Brauer
Computer Support Scientist
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523
(970) 491-1080
Fax or Voice mail toll free 888-392-4832, ext. 291-345-5142
Direct Fax (419) 793-4120