[Zope] ListMate????

J. Michael Mc Kay admin@ihosts.net
Thu, 11 May 2000 00:33:08 -0400

looks like it is listmate/index_html

In products go to listmate and click to expand tree and display your
products.  Then click on listmate on the second level.  Then look in your
right panel and you will see the index htm.  I'm new to Zope but I'm sure
that if you alter this file (index_html or the header) then all of your new
lists will reflect your changes. If you look in the standard header file
then you'll see the dtml references to the left and right logos.  I guess it
is these, then those orange table colors that you want to change.  I haven't
tested this yet, I just looked when I saw your post. Listmate logo is in the
part of the object tree as index_html.  So if you want to change that then
click on it and change it.

OK, I tested changing the logos and it changes your new installations.  It
also seems to change the image size in existing listmates.  I put a tiny
animated gif in as the logo and it displays fine in a new listmate.  I
looked at a previous install and the left logo was the size of my new logo.

Hope this is what you wanted...