[Zope] Removing all vestiges of Zope

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 10:04:49 -0400

It must be storing the "stuff" somewhere else. Check to make sure that it
was not move to another directory or that the install is not referencing
another directory. All of the Zope goodies do live in one place with the
exception being your Zope.cgi script and anything you might have modified in
the httpd.conf.

My guess is 'usr/local/Zope' was where you untarred it but you might have
moved it to another place.