[Zope] A nice problem with url_quote_plus

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Fri, 12 May 2000 21:24:20 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Nbk wrote:

> characters of my 'query' variable. And guess what? <dtml-var url url_quote_plus>
> gives me the right string. How do i do an "quote_plus" ( like in python urllib module )
> in Zope, without using an External Method?

You have the option of hacking your Zope installation so you can
do <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(_.url_quote(blah))">, or using
an external method.

Then go to the collector and request it be added, as there is no
reason it shouldn't be available and I forgot to put it in there
when I asked this question a while back (one of the Mikes was thinking
of to put it in the Zope distrib if I remember correctly).

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au