[Zope] does this exist: rating/survey system?

srl slandrum@turing.csc.smith.edu
Fri, 12 May 2000 13:05:49 -0400 (EDT)

I'm looking for something to see if it exists, in any language.
Perhaps someone here can help me.

I want a generic rating/survey/comment system for a series of
websites I'm building. They all need to have similar features for
rating different kinds of things (books, movies, restaurants,
doctors...)

-visitors should be able to see ratings and user comments about an
item (for example: how people rated this restaurant for food,
service, price, etc, and comments by other users)

-visitors should be able to add new items to rate, possibly with
administrator oversight before posting

I haven't played with the PTK yet. will it do things like this?
for that matter, are there any Zope products that will do this, or
part of this? Or anything not written for Zope?

TIA,
srl
-----
Shane Renee Landrum