[Zope] Manila anyone?

Jason Cunliffe Jason Cunliffe" <jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 12:54:31 -0400

Hello Zopisti

I have been looking with a lot of respect at Manila lately...

http://manila.userland.com/

I really like the web sites people are making with it.
- good *clean* design
- interesting content
- obviously a tool which encourages people to use it on  daily basis

I refer to the weblogs / editthispage idea
http://www.weblogs.com/about

The most famous around here is of course
http://weblogs.userland.com/zopeNewbies/

Q1. What are the lessons and inspirations for Zope community ?

Q2. How do you see the two platforms working together ?

Q3. Why does DC not hire a decent graphic designer ?

<flame-retardant-socks+glasses:ON>
Zope is potent intelligent cutting-edge software, but it 'looks and feels'
[literally/visually] like it came from from the Alfred.E.Newman-School-of
'What-me-worry-about-Design?-that's-just-for-pretty-boys! - we'll fix
later'.
Wake up folks - please = Later is now..
</flame-retardant-socks+glasses:OFF>

- Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS.(Interactive Art and Technology).Design Director