[Zope] REQUEST Key Error

lexberezhny lexberezhny@msn.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 16:44:33 -0400

> why not just <dtml-var foo> ? all FORM variables are in your namespace.
but
> to answer your question (please correct me if I'm wrong) - but REQUEST is
> REQUEST object, not a dictionary object. (?)

i believe that it overloads the dictionary object...

> create DTMLMethod called aMethod:

<dtml-var REQUEST.foo> doesnt work, i think it has something to do with
aquisition..? This problem only occured recently, and i tried backtracking
to see what I did but cant see to find the problem... the REQUEST variable
simply doesnt work, the form passing works because is can still do <dtml-var
foo>, but i would like to find out what happend... any suggestions?

 - Lex