[Zope] Anyone used Pyro (Python Remote Objects)?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 16 May 2000 12:58:44 -0400

XML-RPC in Zope has pretty good -- if scattered -- documentation.  There
is a HowTo and an XML.com article both by Amos, as well as a whole site
at http://www.xmlrpc.com dedicated to it.  Even if these resources
didn't exist, using it is *dead simple*.  I'd encourage you to try it.