[Zope] Agh! Factory eats HTTP_REFERER!

LEE, Kwan Soo kslee@plaza1.snu.ac.kr
Wed, 17 May 2000 03:33:57 +0900

Hi Zopistas,

I'm developing a rudimentary Web-based URL directory(sort of bookmark) managing product for the Korean Python User Group.

To reduce required typing, I'm trying to utilize HTTP_REFER variable, i.e. when a member find an interesting URL, he(there is no female in PyKUG, yet :-[ ) visit the bookmarked submit page, then the interesting URL appears in the submit form.

ZClass Add Form works as expected if I invoke directly. But the HTTP_REFERER REQUEST variable vanishes when Adding ZClass through ZClass_factory.

Does Factory chop off some REQUEST variables? If so, why? & how?

I just thought of a far more kludge workaround, but still I'll appreciate any enlightenment.

thanks in advance,

LEE Kwan Soo