[Zope] listmate + CSV problem

michael angelo ruberto michaelangelo@intelligenesis.net
Tue, 16 May 2000 14:53:55 -0400

thanks Heiko, i appreciate your help. i didn't install the product correctly
on the NT box. for some reason i can't get the .zexp to import on the linux
server. it keeps saying that the action isn't supported. could this be due
to file permissions?

-<mike>-

-----Original Message-----
From: stoermer@innominate.de [mailto:stoermer@innominate.de]On Behalf Of
Heiko Stoermer
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 10:55 AM
To: michael angelo ruberto
Subject: Re: [Zope] listmate + CSV problem

hi,

the -0.93.tgz contains a .zexp and another .tgz which contains the
external method. you have to import the zexp into zope AND you have to
untargz the .tgz, which will create the subdirectory
lib/python/Products/ListMate and places the necessary file there.

And: switching from NT to Linux always corrects problems.  ;-)

hope this helps. if you need further help, please let's stay on the
mailing-list, because there's other people willing to help you too.

greetings,
Heiko

--
heiko.stoermer@innominate.de