[Zope] subfolder wrong absolute_url

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Tue, 16 May 2000 21:04:12 +0200

Hello,

I recollect a "ZMirror" product that was used to "create a filesystem
static html mirror of a zope site".

<http://www.zope.org/Members/rossl/ZMirror>

I downloaded a copy back in September. I don't know if it works with the
present Zope versions, though.

A static snapshot export option within the Zope admin UI would be great. It
could be used with ZScheduler to schedule static backups/archives.

Cheers.

Alexandre