[Zope] Zope Studio

Shalabh Chaturvedi shalabh@pspl.co.in
Wed, 17 May 2000 10:41:47 +0530

Luis Cortes wrote:
To: Chris Herrnberger <chris123@netcom.ca>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope Studio

Please see below.

> >> Do you have a url for this product. I checked the zope.org site and it
> >> came up
> >> blank. Also, just wondering, why is the members page always inaccessible
> >> on the
> >> zope.org site from this end.
> >>

> This is where I found it:
>
> http://www.zope.org/Resources/Mozilla/Projects/MozillaOME/ZopeStudio
>
> I am not sure how to download it though.

Zope Studio is a part of the Zope Mozilla project.
The (somewhat outdated) homepage of the Zope Mozilla project is at:
http://www.zope.org/Resources/Mozilla/
There is a link on that page which takes you to the web-view of the cvs, I
think.

Details about getting the source from cvs are at:
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-mozilla/2000-January/000078.html
The directory structure may have changed since that announcement but the
procedure for getting it out of cvs is the same.

There is also a Zope-Mozilla mailing list where you ask more about Zope Studio:
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-mozilla/
(I am posting this to the zope-moz list also. Let's continue there.)

Cheers,
Shalabh