[Zope] Zope 2.2, permission problems

Cary O'Brien cobrien@Radix.Net
Wed, 17 May 2000 08:21:46 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, I have a problem with permissions and queries with the new Zope 2.2.0
release.

	I have a ZSQL method that does a select on a PostgreSQL table.

	Clicking the "Test" tab for the ZSQL method works fine.

	Accessing the ZSQL method from a DTML method fails authorization,
	    Even for the superuser.

	Clicking cancel gives me a traceback ending with...

  File /usr2/local/src/Zope-2.2.0a1-src/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py, line 500, in __call__
      (Object: stock_quotes)
    File /usr2/local/src/Zope-2.2.0a1-src/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py, line 682, in renderwob
      (Object: stock_quotes_query)
  Unauthorized: 0

	stock_quotes being the dtml method, stock_quotes_query is the ZSQL method.

This is a fresh install.  I have done nothing but add 1 user.

Any ideas?

-- cary