[Zope] ZScheduler

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 09:08:20 -0700

You can try out ZScheduler on Windows (I tested on Win98). It actually runs
the scheduled tasks. However, because the inter-thread communication isn't
working, it degrades to polling the schedule table.

The product provides a simple mechanism for rescheduling an event, but does
not implement rescheduling policy.

The Scheduled Event class is intended for subclassing. In derived classes,
you can implement any desired policy for rescheduling events.

http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/ZScheduler

-- Loren