[Zope] Zcatalog : putting the search result in frame

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 19 May 2000 20:03:47 +0200 (CEST)

Sin Hang Kin writes:
 > How can I put the search result into a frame? I create the search interface
 > with the zsearchinterface, it have the searchform and reportpage generated.
 > I intended to put the reportpage into a frame, I have modified the
 > searchform page's action to point to the frameset instead of directly point
 > to reportpage.
 >
 > I think that the form data were lost when the frame page load the
 > reportpage, I got an Key Error with the following traceback
I fear, you are rights.

If the frameset is already displayed (i.e. the search form, too,
is in the frameset), you may use the HTML 4.0 "target" attribute
to tell the browser to display the return page in this "target"
frame.

I the result should go into a frame in a newly created frameset,
you problably must use DTML to dynamically create the frame
set and include the REQUEST parameters in the source url
of your report page frame.

Dieter