[Zope] Adding product through loadsite

Christian Wittern chris@ccbs.ntu.edu.tw
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:54:02 +0800

Hi everybody,

I am trying to upload a ZClasses product through load_site.py, but can't
seem to figure out how to call it.

In dtml, I use the following to create an instance of the product
programmatically:

      <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('id', brandnewandunique_id)">
      <dtml-with "manage_addProduct['TeiDocument']">
      <dtml-call "TeiDocument_add(_.None, _, NoRedir=1)">
      </dtml-with>

I was trying to use manage_addProduct, as defined in Products.py, but could
not figure out, how to pass the meta_type to the call.

The ZClass product is derived from the XMLDocument and the files I want
upload are some xml files.

Any help appreciated!

All the best,

Christian