[Zope] Apache mod_rewrite module...

Peter Sabaini sabaini@niil.at
Mon, 22 May 2000 16:47:39 +0200 (CEST)

you might want to use apaches proxy module in conjunction with
mod_rewrite.

from the docs of mod_rewrite
(http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_rewrite.html):

"""
proxy|P' (force proxy)
This flag forces the substitution part to be internally
forced as a proxy request and immediately (i.e., rewriting rule
processing stops here) put through the proxy module. [...]
"""

i have something like:

   RewriteRule /(.*) http://stromapp.kleinezeitung.at:8080/$1 [p]

you should make sure you got mod_proxy as it is not compiled in by
default.

have a lot of fun in the voodoo world of mod_rewrite :)

peter.