[Zope] ZClass acting up?

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 11:42:41 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Enge" <erik@src.no>
To: "Kevin Dangoor" <kid@kendermedia.com>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] ZClass acting up?

> "Kevin Dangoor" <kid@kendermedia.com> writes:
>
> > This seems like odd behavior to me. Did you check your Subobjects tab to
> > make sure that the appropriate subobjects are still selected?
>
> There is no way to select a Z Class that is a child of another Z
> Class in the subobject list.  Should I be able to do that? Seems to
> that this was never possible.  All I can select is test_product, but
> that isn't what I want.  Got a clue?  Is it a bug or functionality
> that just isn't supposed to be there?

You're correct, there is no way to select a ZClass that is the child of
another in the subobject list. (It is assumed to be available).

I misread your original note. I didn't realize that test_project not only
had test_folder as a base class, but is a class created underneath
test_folder. I've never tried to do that, and it may not be a case that was
considered when they built ZClasses...

Kevin