[Zope] ZClass acting up?

Erik Enge erik@src.no
22 May 2000 19:26:36 +0200

"Kevin Dangoor" <kid@kendermedia.com> writes:

> You're correct, there is no way to select a ZClass that is the child of
> another in the subobject list. (It is assumed to be available).

Yeah, but what you should probably do is to make the top ZClass one of
the base classes (but do not add it along with the Object Manager -
then you loose the recursiveness as well... don't know why) of the
ZClass you want to be recursive; as I did.

> I misread your original note. I didn't realize that test_project not only
> had test_folder as a base class, but is a class created underneath
> test_folder. I've never tried to do that, and it may not be a case that was
> considered when they built ZClasses...

I think it should be the natural case of the DOM? Could anyone clarify
this, please?

--
 Erik Enge