[Zope] Netscape Image Problems (LoginManager?)

Shane Hathaway shathaway@earthling.net
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:23:49 -0400

John,

Add the following lines just before line 186 of image.py and tell us
what comes out on the console (not your browser, but the
console--assuming the console is visible).

  print header
  print DateTime(header)
  print DateTime(header).timeTime()

Shane