[Zope] Feedback Requested: Editor Applet for Zope?

Heiko Stoermer Heiko Stoermer <heiko.stoermer@innominate.de>
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:38:21 +0200

Hi all,

I've been working with Zope for quite some time now, and one point that
always slows me down is DTML or SQL source editing in the well-known
wonderful textboxes. You all like them...

My question:
Do you like the idea of having a slim java-based editor applet instead
of the textarea?
(NO, not a 400k editor with WYSIWYG preview and an exotic scripting
engine - it's supposed to be _very_ slim)

Please give me feedback on this, because if the community wants such a
thing, I might start working on it.

Thanks in advance,
Heiko

--