[Zope] Zope Newbie Questions

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:17:05 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Resources I'd recommend:

The Zope Documentation Portal - http://zdp.zope.org
The Zope Site - http://www.zope.org

I've copied your questions to the zope list in the hope that someone
with time can help you out :-)

Good luck,

Chris

PS: Short answers:

- Try adding 'Image' objects for your graphic needs.
- With the Free Zope Hosting option, I don't think there's any way you
can do a bulk upload, but Itamar's loadsite.py utility may be able to
help...
- If you like DreamWeaver, I'd recommend our Professional Zope Hosting
option, as DreamWeaver should work fine with this...