[Zope] Discussion board with e-mail notification?

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 08:04:24 -0400

Paul,

Have you seen the ZUBB (the updated ZDiscussions)? It does not have
email notification activited but if you like what you see I can add
that functionality in a day or two.

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB