[Zope] Reloading products

Seb Bacon seb.bacon@razorfish.co.uk
Wed, 24 May 2000 20:44:48 +0100

newbie time:

I'm trying to write a product AlbumImage which extends Image to include a
thumbnail.
I was determined to slog it out without begging for help, but I've come up
against a very strange brick wall.
I'm getting problems with an import statement at the beginning of my product

from OFS.PropertyManager import PropertyManager

now then.  I originally mis-spelled PropertyManager 'PropertyManageer' and
got a traceback telling me it didn't exist.  Fine.

I changed it to the correct spelling, stopped and started my zope (n.b. is
there any way of reloading a product without the tedium of stopping and
starting zope?), and it still said 'no module named PropertyManageer'.  So I
tried changing it to ProoopertyManager, restarted Zope and sure enough the
error was 'no module named ProoopertyManager'.  BUT...I changed it to
PropertyManager again and the error was *still* 'no module named
ProoopertyManager'.

Any clues, anyone?

-seb