[Zope] The agony of the ZOPE Documentation

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:12:36 -0400

jiva@devware.com wrote:

> I'm sorry, but I have to say, the ZOPE documentation, despite efforts
> to improve it, is absolutely, positively horrible.  Not because the
> content isn't there, but because the tools to access it simply suck.
> I can type in searches on both zope.org and zdp.zope.org and though I
> KNOW the information is there, I can't get the results I want!
> Constantly, when I am recommending ZOPE to people, the ONE thing I and
> they complain about is the horrible documentation!

It would be very helpful if you would take a look at the new help
system in the latest alpha release.  Or even better, check out Zope via
CVS and try that out.  I may be biased, but I think it's real progress.

Just push the "help" button on most management screens.

Shane