[Zope] Reloading products

Seb Bacon seb.bacon@razorfish.co.uk
Wed, 24 May 2000 23:05:51 +0100

Shane pointed me to the Refresh product, but I'm still baffled.  The same
problem that's stopping me from updating my product is stopping the Refresh
product from doing its thing on my product (even though it appears in the
product folder itself). I can completely add or remove my own products from
the Products directory and they have no effect whatsoever on the ZODB.  Am I
missing something?  Here's what I'm doing to create a product (following
source for various things including the Boring product):

1) create folder Products/AlbumImage
2) add __init__.py
3) in __init__.py, import AlbumImage, initialise(context) stuff
4) create AlbumImage/AlbumImage.py
5) do stuff that is good in AlbumImage.py

Now, as far as I can tell, this should be sufficient to make my product
appear in the products folder.  Why does it refuse to disappear or change?
Is it stuck somewhere in the ZODB?  Eeeeek I'm confused.

Seb.