[Zope] Job Opportunity for Zope Developer 75K+, stock, San Francisco

Doug Jackson dnjmail@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 21:51:14 -0700

HiringTools is a small, rapidly growing start-up located in San Francisco's
trendy Potrero/SOMA district. We create revolutionary web applications that
help dot-coms and other fast-growth companies hire and develop the best
people. Since hiring (like job seeking) can be a huge hassle, there is a
tremendous market opportunity for our products.

Come join us if you’re an enthusiastic, innovative Zope developer who wants
to design high visibility web applications. HiringTools has an exciting
pipeline of new products in the works. Our team has a proven track record of
creating award-winning applications. This means plenty of opportunity for
you to develop high visibility internet applications that will be used by
thousands of people. Specifically, you will be creating application
prototypes in HTML, designing web-based hiring applications and XML data
formats, writing and debugging software, and following and influencing best
software development practices.

Generous stock options, medical benefits, great location, fast growth, great
people and work environment - you'll be happy, challenged, and help shape
great products developed in Zope.

Please send us a resume or if it’s easier, send an email that describes what
you’ve done before, your skills, and what you’re looking for now. Check out
www.HiringTools.com
to see an example of one of our products. Send correspondence to
doug@hiringtools.com.