[Zope] ANN: Perl For Zope

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 07:05:04 -0400

The real question is: Can we get all those Perl people to help with
our documentation? :)

There are times when more does not equal better, but certainly when
it comes to an Open Source Software Project, more does equal better.
More eyes, more products, more exposure, more corporate penetration,
more sites, more documentation, more FAQs.

More more more!

I, for one, will welcome my Perl brothers  (actually sent the ANN
post to two of them five seconds after reading it) and hope that
together we can bring Zope to everyone.