[Zope] ANN: Perl For Zope

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 09:42:19 -0400

Isn't this covered in the FAQ?

Honestly I'm sort of surprised that there is such a strong reaction to
this.  When you talk about Perl for Zope, you're talking about three
things:

Perl through the web methods
Perl external methods
Glue code to make these things work properly

I presume you're worried about #3.  Actually, I shouldn't presume that,
I don't know what you're actually worried about.  Umm... what *are* you
all worried about?