[Zope] syndication??

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Thu, 25 May 2000 10:18:55 -0700

[Webmaster, on Thu, 25 May 2000]
:: A few weeks ago I went to an Allaire Spectra seminar (Spectra is Allaire's
:: $15,000 Zope). It was a very nice presentation and the fundamental
:: principles were quite similar. I have played around with Spectra and I found
:: it to be super clunky with waaaaay to many steps from point A to point B.
:: Not to mention the fact that it is only "object like". I could go on but
:: this is not meant to be a comparison study.

On the other hand, it sounds like you are qualified to write a
comparison study. Would you consider preparing one and contributing it
to zope.org? There is a crying need for informed side-by-side
comparisons between Zope and other application server platform
technologies -- it's a FAQ.