[Zope] Re: zdconfera - where is it?

Paul Browning paul.browning@bris.ac.uk
Fri, 26 May 2000 06:19:25 +0100

--On Wednesday, May 24, 2000 3:32 PM +0100 Phil Langton
<phil.langton@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> I've been using Confera but want to get email notification working.
> In desperation I've downloaded and installed ZDiscussions 2.0 and
> ZDbase, zDiscussions and ZDConfera 1.0.0.
>
> The ZDiscussion is working but no option for email notification
> (although I like it).  BUT no sign of ZDConfera!  Instead I have 2
> 'Confera Topic' objects???
>
> 1. Where is ZDConfera?

Phil:

I remember getting confused about this one. I think you'll
find you will now have _two_ Add available object menu items
called "Confera".

Can't remember if they peacefully co-exist or not.

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning@bris.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/