[Zope] Building ZPyGreSQLDA on Linux

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Fri, 26 May 2000 14:29:36 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 26 May 2000, Hung Jung Lu wrote:
> I need help building the PostGreSQL database adapter on Linux.

   Welcome!

> Sigh... why is installing everything on Linux such a nightmare? ZPyGreSQLDA

   In the world of free software you must do it yourself - there are too
many UNIX variants and personal settings that noone can create an universal
Makfile...

> make[1]: *** No rule to make target
> `/u/c2/hjlu/lwc_zope/lib/python1.5/config/Ma
> kefile', needed by `sedscript'.  Stop.

   You forget to install python-dev RPMs. Just a guess, but reasonable
guess.

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru