[Zope] Zope.org down

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sat, 27 May 2000 13:03:16 -0400

All,

Sorry about the downage.  We believe Zope.org and friends (the mail list
server, et. al.) were unable to be reached from about 7:30PM EST
yesterday (Friday) to 11:00AM EST today (Saturday).

Another PC on the same subnet as the primary DNS server for zope.org
took its address, and the secondary DNS didn't seem to kick in.  Or at
least that's what it looks like.

The problem has been addressed, and it looks like we're back online.

-- chris