[Zope] What are the best general books on Object Oriented designprinciples?principles?

peter peter@grenna.net
Tue, 30 May 2000 20:59:01 +0100

I hope that this link works:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201633612/o/qid=959716532/sr=2-1/103
-0500259-5763053

The book is called:
Design Patterns : Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
(Addison-Wesley Professional Computing)

Amazon price:
Our Price: $34.95

Amazon availability:
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.

This book is not that much about OO-software, rather OO-solutions and
guidlines on OO-programming.