[Zope] Re: [Fwd: Returned mail: Service unavailable]

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 00:13:35 PDT

>From: Daryl Tester <dt@picknowl.com.au>
>./configure --prefix=/usr/foo --exec-prefix=/usr/foo
>make
>make test
>make install
>(or, as Aristotle said, "deprecated, my arse").

Tough! :) Best quote in years. Yes, I did not run "make install" in Python,
culpa mia.

I still haven't been able to install PyGreSQLDA, but it seems that the new
problem is with the new PostGreSQL 7.0. Anyway, thanks to everyone that have
helped. I have only one hour daily or so to play with installing PyGreSQLDA.
When I finally succeed, I'll let people know what's going on.

regards,

Hung Jung