[Zope] Re: yet another LOCAL FS question

Tom Scheidt Tom Scheidt" <tom@falsemirror.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 10:21:31 -0400

Thanks Jonothan. But what I want to do is sort of the reverse.
I want to process the image files throught Zope to be so they
can be cataloged with keywords but have the actual images
sit in Apache.

                                           Image file

                Uploaded through a form page in Zope

id and keywords sent                          Image file sent to Apache
to Catalog.

The logic behind this is that the imagse are served up from Apache
and don't load down Zope, but they can be searched by keyword
and previewed within Zope through local fs.

I hope this makes sense, and thakns again for your help.