[Zope] Zope and Sybase Stored Procedures

MANUEL JOSE AMADOR BRIZ amadorm@usm.edu.ec
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:59:24 -0500 (ECT)

Everything works from a SQL method except \"exec sp_xxxxxx\" calls.  It is
driving me insane.  ZSybaseDA spits errors about some operation in progress .

Quoting b.pouye@paris.infonie.fr: