[Zope] Help wanted on Zope ZClasses/DTML please.

Bowyer, Alex BowyerA@logica.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:19:03 +1100

Thanks to everyone who gave me tips in answer to my questions, I have one
further question.

I have worked out thanks to Seb's comments that the problem I have with the
use of manage_delObjects is (I think) that I am passing in the title or id
of the object to be deleted rather than the object itself.

I want to put the object into the REQUEST so I can still access it from a
different namespace - at the point I want to do the deletion, my target
object is out of scope.

How do you get a reference or pointer to the current object and put it into
the REQUEST for later use?

Thanks again,

Alex

Alex Bowyer