[Zope] Mirroring Zope sites

Christopher J. Kucera ckucera@globalcrossing.com
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 12:08:19 -0600

Hello,

I'd like to be able to take a "snapshot" of a Zope site (probably using
the recursive "wget") so that it can be served from Apache alone.
I'm running into problems coping with files named "x_html" (most notably
"index_html") . . .  Apache serves up the files as plaintext, so you
just get the HTML in your browser window.

I've been messing around with srm.conf in my Apache configuration to
try and accept "_html" as a valid extention for "text/html" files,
but to no avail.

Has anyone managed to get Apache to serve "_html" as text/html?

Thanks much!
-CJ