[Zope] Re: XMLRPC accessing Zope DTML/SQL methods

Red Pineseed yue207@home.com
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 12:32:52 -0800

Since XML-RPC is already built into Zope, you do not need to
work about that. You need however to write a java client to
access your ZOPE method. There is information and a JAVA
client on the xml-rpc site http://www.xmlrpc.com/. You can
find enough info to start with.

Philip